love.

love.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

HOLIDAY CLASSES.

Back from Wollongong! (cousin's 21st).

it was horrible.
Because we're fourteen, we couldn't do anything!
Everyone was drunk!
and dancing... which was just embarrasing, e.g. my mum was dancing

we (michelina and I) just sat in armchairs for the whole 6 hours!

WE LEFT EARLY!

Sadly we didn't have a camera and couldn't take any photos!
But it wasn't the best.


So why the title Holiday Classes?

Well; this week is the Holiday Classes for Classical Ballet.
My exams are coming up (ballet) and so we have to have classes.

I will be taking 2 exams this year: Grade 8 Ballet, Intermidiate- Vocational.

classes are from 5-8!!

enjoy!

NO PHOTOS IN THIS POST..

sorry about that.

But I promise some will be coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment