love.

love.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

JACKET FOR THE DRESS.







So as you know I went into town, trying to find a jacket...

Well; eventually I found one!
it's big and loose which I wanted. (:
ahhh, relief.

but I wouldn't consider it a jacket...but it's good!
What a bargain!used to be $49.95.... got it for $ 14.86
CHECK IT OUT!
enjoy.

top/ jacket... or whatever it is: Sass


p.s.
I have a red pin on my jacket.. I had to use it.
It looked very unflattering, but I won't use it for the dress!
p.p.s
You may be wondering; why does alexandra's hair look disgusting?
it's becasue it is wet.
and my hair looks gross when wet!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your lovely commet :)

    u can follow if you like :)
    nice blog. keep work out :)

    http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete